Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone! What a fabulous weekend we had. Jamie and Erin came over for dinner and our favorite board game, taboo, on Friday night and brought me beautiful flowers and balloons for Mother's Day. On Saturday we spent the day shopping for birthday gifts and Mother's Day gifts. Today was amazing. I woke up to 5 cards! One each from Toby, Maddie, Katie, Lucy and Leia. Lucy and Leia gave me a digital photo key chain, Katie gave me a beautiful frame with a matted area for our family to all put our hand prints on, and Maddie gave me a lavender (my favorite scent) spa basket. I felt so loved! We went to church and Toby, Maddie and Katie were baptized. Thank you so much to our families who all came to witness it and to Wil, Heather and Jaclyn for taking photos and Brian for taking video. We had a lovely lunch at Pah Ke's restaurant afterwards. I had time for a long nap and Toby finished the evening off by cooking me lobster risotto and steamed artichoke - YUM! What a wonderful first Mother's Day!

My first Mother's Day with Katie and Maddie - Toby got this on the first take!


My lovely gift from Erin and Jamie - Thank you!!!

Katie with Tai Po on baptism day

Pastor Dan baptizing Maddie - she is happy!

Pastor Dan baptizing Katie - she was happy too!

Katie playing with water in the tub

Maddie and her mohawk

Thanks to Aunty Didi for the shirts!

Maddie LOVES her new Svan high chair!

Katie fast asleep with her Harrods bear from Aunty Amy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You deserved all that glory and the kids were great! Love these photos. Please put them on Shutterfly.