Friday, September 11, 2009

Thankful

Today I am feeling very thankful that I am carrying two healthy babies. I saw this quote by Maureen Hawkins and really enjoyed it:

"Before you were conceived I wanted you
Before you were born I loved you
Before you were here an hour I would die for you
This is the miracle of life."

I am still very much in awe that two babies are growing inside me. I love to feel their kicks and punches and to feel them wiggling around. To hear their hearts beating every week is the most beautiful sound. I don't like to complain about being pregnant because being able to go through this experience is amazing. I can't wait to meet these girls. 54 more days!

This weekend we will be working on hanging the wall art - photos to follow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's truly a miracle and I look forward to loving them, spoiling them and being the best grandma I can be!! Thanks be to God for blessing the Kawamuras with two miracles.