Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Stroller!!!

After 3 months of waiting I got the call. Baby Emporium had received the new Baby Jogger City Select stroller (http://www.babyjogger.com/city_select_lp.aspx) . It comes in 3 colors and Baby Emporium had ordered 24 of each color...they only got 5 of each. I rushed down there after work thinking I would be the first person there (they called me at 4pm and I was there by 4:20pm) and someone had beat me. I managed to score an onyx one! YAY! They still didn't receive their shipment of the second seats yet, but I prepaid and will have one reserved when it comes in (hopefully in the next 3 weeks.) The beauty of this stroller is that it is a single stroller but it has an additional seat that you can purchase that converts it very easily into a double. The seats can be configured into 16 different positions including having both babies face the mom, both face the outside world, have them face each other, or have one face mom and one face outwards. It is so easy to use and has been sold out online and in stores for months. I am SO excited that I got one today. Here are some photos of us trying it out.

Maddie facing the world


Maddie facing mommy


No comments: